You need an electronic device, ideally a computer, laptop or larger tablet so that you can easily follow the presentations. You can receive the sound via a loudspeaker or headphones. Questions are asked via a chat function. Additionally, you need a stable internet connection and ideally Google Chrome as your browser.
You need an electronic device, ideally a computer, laptop or larger tablet so that you can easily follow the presentations.
The application runs on the OTWorld.connect website. No special software, tools or apps need to be installed.
The application is intuitive. If you have any problems or questions, please contact us.
If you have a technical problem during the event, our service hotline is available to you: +49 341 678 6986
Clear your cookies and cache:
If you experience any issues accessing the platform we suggest you clear your cookies and cache following the instructions found here below.
For the best user-experience we recommend the most recent version of Google Chrome, second to this would be Firefox, Safari and Opera. Internet Explorer is not recommended. Please note that ad blockers can prevent content from loading and new tabs from opening.
While there are no virtual platform access restrictions, it would be best to have a 5mb/s connection for best results with live streaming.
Use of a VPN is possible, if in line with the legal conditions of your country, but content is accessible without a VPN by default. Messe Leipzig is not responsible for the default restrictions of your institute or company internet provider, network or state.
The virtual platform is accessible with any device that can connect to the internet through a browser and the experience is fully responsive to all devices.
Note: Internet Explorer is not supported and should not be used to access the registration system. The list of supported web browsers and versions is as follows:
- Chrome (preferred): Version 80 and 81
- Safari for Mac: Version 12 and 13
- Safari for Windows: Version 4 and 5
- Firefox: Version 74
- Microsoft Edge: Version 80 and 81
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click More .
3. Click More tools Clear browsing data.
4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
5. Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
6. Click Clear data.
Learn how to change more cookie settings in Chrome. For example, you can delete cookies for a specific site.
In other browsers
If you use Safari, Firefox, or another browser, check its support site for instructions.
What happens after you clear this info
After you clear cache and cookies:
- Some settings on sites get deleted. For example, if you were signed in, you’ll need to sign in again.
- If you turn sync on in Chrome , you’ll stay signed into the Google Account you’re syncing to in order to delete your data across all your devices.
- Some sites can seem slower because content, like images, needs to load again.
How cache & cookies work
- Cookies are files created by sites you visit. They make your online experience easier by saving browsing data.
- The cache remembers parts of pages, like images, to help them open faster during your next visit.